Saturday, January 7, 2012

Wanderlust

 
As I was scrolling through the pages of my Tumblr dashboard yesterday, I noticed that people were posting a lot of pictures of nature. Usually during this time of the year my dashboard is filled with photos of cute girls wearing warm knitted socks, holding cups of delicious tea/coffee/cocoa, and sporting perfectly tousled hair (not that that's a bad thing!).
However, seeing photos of green mountains, dirt paths and misty forests was a breath of fresh air and made me really want to go hiking. I know it's winter but lucky for me, the Bay Area doesn't get too cold and (for some reason) hasn't really hit its full winter potential. This brings me to my next point: winter hiking!!
To me, hiking has always been a summer activity but since we are having some unusually warmer weather this year and I'm having some unusual urges to reconnect with nature, perhaps I'll find some time to get out there and do it.
Now if only Alex had a free day to go for a walk...

Photo Credits:
1 // 2 // 3
4 was taken by yours truly :)

No comments: