Friday, January 13, 2012

Liked Links

I'm probably subscribed to thirty-something blogs on my Google Reader so I am constantly going through and finding amazing posts on interior design, fashion, and photography. Sometimes I like to write specific posts down so that I can go back and find images to post on my tumblr. Most of the time though the posts go unshared. So now I'm going to start a weekly post called Liked Links (name soon to be changed once I think of something more clever). I'll share some of my favorite posts of the week and hopefully you'll be as inspired as I am!

01 // This sweet Valentine's Day card can be purchased on Etsy, but it makes me want to try to do it myself!
Found on Design*Sponge.com

02 // Who knew cords could bring so much personality to a lamp??
Found on B for Bonnie


03 // Of course the home of two photographers is picture perfect!
Found on Desire to Inspire

04 // Want to be inspired by a truly amazing designer? Go see Faith.

05 // I wish I could capture the simple moments in life the way Dabito does.


Have a good weekend everyone! I'm off to have good old fashioned R&R.
P.S. It's Friday the 13th!! Ahh!

No comments: