Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Things I Pin/Reblog Before I Go Paleo

 Key Lime Pie Cake

Peach Yellow Cake
(Mint || via)

 Chocolate Dipped Coffee Ice Cream Glazed Doughnut Sandwich

The Health Committee at my dad's office (my old job) is starting a 30 day paleo challenge. Family is invited to participate so starting this Thursday, my family and I (and even Alex) are going paleo for a whole month. That means no carbs, dairy or sugar for 30 days! I don't know if it's possible for me to go that long without eating those foods.
Maybe subconsciously my brain and tummy are freaking out... that would explain all the delicious looking junk food I've been pinning and reblogging lately!
Don't you just want to take a big ol' bite out of that chocolate dipped coffee ice cream glazed doughnut sandwich?? O.M.G.

No comments: