Saturday, July 7, 2012

My Future Home: Velvet Couches

Some day, my future home will have a velvet couch. Don't these beauties look so comfortable? I can just see myself relaxing on one of these soft and comfortable couches. 

I love the mustard color complimented by the neutral colors in the posters above. 

 
Exposed brick, green velvet couch and Bill Cosby on vinyl? Done.

I love the electricity of the color on this couch. 
 (via)

Maybe I will choose something dark and sexy like this.
(via)

The light hitting the velvet makes it look like it's been frosted.
 (via) 

You can never go wrong with a classic blue.
(via)
This photo reminds me of Margot Tenenbaum.
 (via) 

I can't think of anything clever to say about this one. I just love the color combination and the posters. 
(via)
Cute light pink with crazy wallpaper. Love!
(via)
Dark navy velvet complimented with baby pink accents? So good. Now I'll just need the boyfriend to sign off on this combo!
(via)
Can you believe that this is actually an Ikea couch with a velvet slipcover from Comfort Works? Maybe a velvet couch will be in my future sooner rather than later!
(via)

No comments: