Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Un-unemployed!



Meaning I got a job! After about a month or two of corresponding with a local architect, we finally found time to get together for an interview and then two weeks later I was hired! As of now I am a consultant for the company working project to project. I do a lot of work on SketchUp and have already learned so much in my two weeks of working there. 
It's pretty exciting!
 
The funny thing about my unemployment was that I had all the time in the world to blog and do projects but didn't. Now that I have a (part-time) job, I have the urge to blog again. Maybe because life is more interesting now - I don't know but I plan on blogging more in the future. Not for anyone's entertainment but to keep a record of things going on... to have something to look back on. 

2012-05-04 15.50.31 by masikawa

Anyway, here's my new view. I work in an old building with exposed bricks, beams and giant windows. Not too shabby!

No comments: